Statement of the Schools Aim and Ethos
School Ethos & Values
Mountfield Heath School (MHS) aims to meet the social, emotional and educational needs of our pupils and aspire to provide opportunities that are needed to develop their full potential. We ensure that we develop children’s spiritual, moral, social and cultural understanding. We promote the fundamental British values of Democracy, Rule of Law, Individual Liberty and Mutual Respect and Tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.
We are a ‘Rights Respecting School’ where our children are nurtured and helped to interact with others, displaying the qualities outlined above.
Our Vision Mission and Values
To promote an inclusive, safe, relevant and inspirational education that will ignite self-esteem in preparation for achieving aspirations.
Our Mission (Aim):
To provide pupils with personalised tools to secure relationships with self and others. Nurture through respect and inclusivity in a safe and caring educational environment.
- safe nurturing and respectful learning environments
- personalised approach centred around the whole child valuing diversity
- take responsibility and be accountable
- be fair, honest and transparent
- be consistent in all ways
- a curriculum that is creative and diverse
- ability to adapt to all challenges and experience
- links with the wider community
- creating lifelong skills to support in reaching future aspirations
- instilling self-worth and self-belief
- instilling resilience and positive mind set
Mountfield Heath School part of OFG – Outcomes First Group
Together we inspire trust, happiness and an infectious passion to accomplish our vision.